Many popular bloggers are using floating social widget, so that reader can share articles on social networking sites. In WordPress, You can add floating social bar with help of plugins. But for blogger, you have to add manually. So, In this post I will explain you how to add floating social widgets to blogger or Blogspot blog pages.
Add Floating Social Bar to Blogger
1. Go to Your Blogger Account and select The Template.
2. Don’t Forget to Backup data before any Experiment.
3. Click edit HTML and Tick the Expand widget.
4. Now search <b:includable id=’post’ var=’post’> by using CTRL+F.
5. Now copy social bar code from http://scriptscodes.blogspot.com/2013/01/social-bar-code-blogger.html and replace Your Twitter Username with your actual twitter username.
6. After editing twitter username, paste the code just below the search lines.
Hope, you have added social floating widget to your blogger blog. Still if you have any problem, let us know via comment. We will try to reply you back soon.