Deleting Tweets from Twitter account manually is an awesome idea to waste your time. But since you don’t have time to waste, so it’s better use some service that could do this work for you. Confused and thinking that whether there is any service like this or not?
Yes, there is! In fact, there are!! The services like ‘Tweet Delete‘, ‘Tweet Eraser‘, ‘TwitWipe‘. From all, I like the “TwitWipe“. It is effective, it is simple, and overall, it is the best online tool to delete old tweets from your Twitter account.
What is TwitWipe ?
TwitWipe is an online tool that lets you delete old tweets from your Twitter account. After using a no. of tools that claim to delete the old tweets, this is the only one that I found effective in the real sense. This is the tool that worked for me, for my friends. The best part about this online tool is that it is very simple to use. You need not to be any expert of Internet to use TwitWipe. Here are the steps on using TwitWipe to delete all tweets from your Twitter account.
Using TwitWipe to Delete Old Tweets from your Twitter Account
- First of all, point your browser to the homepage of TwitWipe. Just visit Twitwipe to do so.
- Once you are there, you need to sign in to the site with your Twitter account. Look for the option that allows you to do so. Yeah, the ‘Sign in with Twitter‘ box.
- Once you click on it, fill out your Twitter login credentials.
- Click on ‘Authorize‘ when prompt to do so. Done? So now you are ready to use the service.
- You will now see an option named “Start Wiping”. Click on it.
- Confirm that you really want to delete your old tweets.
- TwitWipe will start the tweet wiping process. You just need to wait for its completion.
- Of course, you are the controller of this process, and thus, can stop it anytime you want to.
That’s it. This way you can delete tweets from your Twitter account. It is the most convenient way to delete all tweets. Try it right away. Of course, you can try any other, and if you have done so already, feel free to share your experience with us in the comment section below.