Well, if by following the suggestion of any of your friends, you have picked WordPress than Blogger, and are now feeling sorry over your poor action, then let me tell you that you need not not to be so, as there is a method by which you can migrate your blog from WordPress to Blogger.
It does not matter whether you are newbie or an experienced player in blogging, you can migrate from WordPress to Blogger by following this step-by-step guide. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
First of all, you need to have the file of your blog hosted on WordPress. The file that contains all of your posts, comments in it. Of course, this is what you can get by signing into your WordPress account only.
• Once you are signed into your WordPress account, just go to the dashboard of the blog that you no longer want to run on WordPress, and want to migrate to Blogger.
• Being in the dashboard of your WordPress blog, look for the option ‘tools‘ that lies on the left hand side of the screen.
• Once you find it, just click on it. It will open side menu with some options in it. Just look for ‘Export‘ in those options, and once found, click on it.
• You will be taken to a new page. Here you just need to click on ‘Export‘ button. You will be prompted to save a file. This is WordPress WXR export file. Download it straight away.
• So now you have your WordPress blog’s file with you. You need to import it into your Blogger account. But this file is not directly supported by Blogger. To make it supportable by Blogger, you need to convert it.
• For conversion, just go to WordPress2Blogger, and there in ‘Browse‘ option. Locate this file. Click on ‘Convert‘ and save the converted file on your system.
• Go to your Blogger account. Sign up for one, if you don’t have it already.
• Click on ‘Create a New Blog‘, and then look for the option that reads ‘Import Blog Tool‘.
• Follow the onscreen instructions, and when you are asked to upload the file, just upload the converted version of export file.
• The imported posts from your WordPress blog can now be seen in your Blogger blog.
• What’s more? Just publish them, and get all of your posts that you published on your WordPress, on your new Blogger blog.
That’s it. If you need any assistance in this simple-to-follow process, then hit the comment box below.